Terms & Conditions
Get Wrapped Up In Christmas Competition Short Terms and Conditions
The Promotion is open to residents based in Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland). Open from 00:01 on 11th October 2023 to 23:59 on 25th December 2023. Only one entry per person. To enter: Scan the relevant QR code on the POS and follow the instructions to enter the competition. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Prizes: There are five hundred (500) prizes available to be won, each consisting of one Ferrero Rocher 96-piece praline pyramid. For full Ts & Cs and prize details visit: ferrerogetwrappedup.com/sainsburystandcs. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford UB6 0HE.
Sainsbury’s Get Wrapped Up In Christmas Competition Full Terms and Conditions
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The prize draw is only open to residents based in Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland). The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 11th October 2023 and will end at 23:59 on 25th December 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter: Scan the relevant QR code on the instore media and follow the instructions on screen to enter the competition.
- Entrants may only submit one entry.
- Internet access is required to submit an entry.
- No purchase is required to submit an entry.
- Prizes: There are five hundred (500) prizes available to be won, each prize consisting of one Ferrero Rocher 96-piece praline pyramid.
- The winners will be selected at random, from all valid entries received, on a weekly basis. There will be a total of five hundred (500) winners selected from all valid entries received via the microsite. Winners will be notified they have won via email & prizes will be sent to the provided address when entering within 28 days of the promotion ending.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of the end of the promotion (25th December 2023).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request and discretion, participate in reasonable promotional activity including a case study, and publicity and photography surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in any way for the inability to meet delivery timeframes in the event of any national or local lockdowns, or any circumstances resulting from Covid-19 affecting the prize delivery supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the ability to meet these deadlines, the Promoter will fulfil its obligations as soon as it is reasonably possible.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or misspelt email addresses, damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with any of these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- Any entries that the Promoter considers in their absolute discretion to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, or fraudulent will be disqualified from this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter is bound by the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Ferrero UK at: Data.PrivacyUK@ferrero.com.
- Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, UB6 0HE